DAN-doors manufactures a wide range of vertical sliding doors for chill rooms for the food- and other industries. What characterises DAN-doors’ vertical sliding doors for chill rooms is their robust construction, which ensures operational reliability even in the most demanding conditions. DAN-doors’ vertical sliding doors for chill rooms are made to measure as 1- or 2-leaf doors in the standard version.
In addition, DAN-doors can offer special fire-resistant or fire-proof solutions, adapted to the needs of our clients.
- Thickness: 60 and 100 mm.
- Insulation: CFC-free foam provides maximum insulation and minimum energy loss.
- Door leaf: Plastisol-coated galvanised steel or stainless steel. Easy to clean, foodsafe, meets the highest hygiene standards.
- Frame: 1.5 mm stainless steel or 2 mm anodized aluminium. All frames are insulated.
- Sliding rail: Robust construction in saltwater-resistant, anodized aluminium with POM rollers. Brackets, stud bolts, washers and nuts in stainless steel.
- Recess block: Recess block fitted in the sliding rail, se- cures hermetical sealing towards frame.
- Rollers: The rollers are made of nylon. The roller brackets, the stud bolt, the washer and the nuts are made of stainless steel.
- Handles: Sturdy stainless steel handles on both sides make the vertical sliding door easy to operate.
- Counterweight: The door is supplied with either a complete counterweight system or a torsion bar system for balancing the weight of the door blade to ensure a light-weight and functional door.
- Cable break security device: Made with cable break security device according to CE-regulations.
- Gaskets: Made of approved foodsafe rubber, approved for use in the food industry. Mounted in anodized, closed aluminium profiles.
- Automatic control: Available with tooth belt or bar. Auto- matic control unit or gear direct at the axle by torsion bar system. The unit is mounted on the frame at delivery and all wiring is completed and ready for connection.
- Emergency hatch/door: Hatch available in W 600 x H 1000 mm and door in W 800 x H 1800 mm.
- Kick plates: Stainless polished steel in standard height 300 or 800 mm x door width.
- Locks: Padlock fittings with or without emergency opening in black PEHD.
- Windows: Standard sizes 150 x 300 mm, 400 x 600 mm or 500 x 600 mm.