DAN-doors’ polycarbonate swing door is a multi-purpose door, ideal e.g. for manufacturing premises, food processing facilities, supermarkets, warehouses, and in particular in places with a mixture of walking and driving traffic. The door also helps reduce draught, dust and noise. It is maintenance-free and available with a number of different frames.
- Thickness: 5 mm.
- Door leaf: Transparent impact-resistant polycarbonate.
- Reinforcement: 3,0 mm saltwater-resistant anodized aluminium profile mounted on the rear edge of the door leaf, which has a rubber seal at the top.
- Frame: 1 mm stainless steel or PVC-coated steel with installation holes and matching plastic caps.
- Hinges: Made of saltwater-resistant anodized aluminium and stainless steel. Available with a 90°C hold-open function. The hinges never require lubrication.
- Special hinges: Available with 180°C hinge and closure function for opening around corners. Bumpers: Made of black polyethylene - height 300 mm.
- Wear protection: 1,5 mm mm ABS in black, blue, white or grey. Standard height 1200 mm, but also made to customer requirement.
- Squeeze Protection: The door leaf is available with a food- industry approved gasket on the rear edge of the door leaf.
- Automatic control: Available with a control unit allowing doors to open both ways. The unit is complete and ready for mounting and connection to 1 x 230V / 50 Hz. The gear motor is 3-phased with a 24V magnetic coupling (one motor for each door leaf). The door is opened by the motor and closes automatically by means of the hinges. It is always possible to use the door manually as the motor only switches on during automatic opening.