DAN-doors PVC swing door is a multi-purpose door, ideal e.g. for manufacturing premises, food processing facilities, supermarkets, warehouses, and in particular in places with a mixture of walking and driving traffic. The door also helps reduce draught, dust and noise. It is maintenance free and available with a number of different frames.
- Thickness: 5 mm for freeze or 7 mm for chill.
- Door leaf: Transparent soft PVC.
- Frame: 1 mm type 7 stainless steel or PVC coated steel with installation holes and matching plastic caps.
- Gallows: Made of stainless steel – special for places with high hygiene standards. The gallows can be shorted as desired.
- Torsion Spring: Stainless steel torsion spring fitted into the top suspension profile and held in the top brackets. The bottom of the door is held by an adjustable threaded rod, complete with ball bearing bush for floor or wall type. All executed in stainless steel.
- Electrical Automation: Available with a control unit allowing doors to open both ways. The unit is complete and ready for mounting and connection to 3 x 380V / 50 Hz. The gear motor is 3-phased with 24V magnetic coupling (one motor for each door leaf). The door is opened by the motor and closes automatically by means of the hinges. It is always possible to use the door manually as the motor only switches on during automatic opening. Supplied with 2 nos. push button panels as standard operating equipment.
- Additional equipment: Pull cord switches, radio control, induction loops, and radar control.
DAN-doors PVC swing door is the perfect match between quality materials, precision engineering, first rate workmanship and timeless elegant design.
DAN-doors – opening doors to new opportunities.