DAN-doors insulated swing door is a multi-purpose door, ideal e.g. for manufacturing premises, food processing facilities, supermarkets, warehouses, and particular in places with a mixture of walking and driving traffic. The door also helps reduce draught, dust and noise. It is maintenance-free and available with a number of different frames.
- Thickness: 40 mm.
- Insulation material:CFC-free foam.
- Door leaf: PVC-coated, galvanized or stainless steel. Easy to clean and meets the highest hygiene standard.
- Frame: 1 mm stainless steel or PVC coated steel with installation holes and matching plastic caps.
- Hinges: Made of saltwater-resistant anodized aluminium and stainless steel. Available with a 90 degrees open function. The hinges never require lubrication.
- Bumpers: Made of black polyethylene - height 300 mm.
- Squeeze Protection: The door leaf is available with a food- industry approved gasket on the rear edge of the door leaf.
- Additional equipment: Locking box prepared for cylinder lock; stainless steel bow handle; kick plates, double glazed windows with frame in aluminium or stainless steel.
- Electrical automation: Available with a control unit allowing doors to open both ways. The unit is complete and ready for mounting and connection to 3 x 380V / 50 Hz. The gear motor is 3-phased with a 24V magnetic coupling (one motor for each door leaf). The door is opened by the motor and closes automatically by means of the hinges. It is always possible to use the door manually as the motor only switches on during automatic opening.
Like all DAN-doors the insulated swing door is the perfect match between quality materials, precision engineering, first rate workmanship and timeless elegant design.
DAN-doors – opening doors to new opportunities.