DAN-doors manufactures a wide range of hinged doors for the food- and other industries.
What characterises DAN-doors’ hinged doors is their robust construction, which ensures operational reliability even in the most demanding conditions. DAN-doors’ hinged doors are made to measure as 1- or 2-leaf doors in the standard version. In addition, DAN-doors can offer special fire-resistant or fire-proof solutions, adapted to the needs of our clients.
- Thickness: 60, 100 og 150 mm.
- Insulation: CFC-free insulation material.
- Door leaf: Plastisol-coated or stainless steel. Easy to clean, foodsafe, meets the highest hygiene standards.
- Frame: 1,5 mm polished stainless steel or 2,0 mm anodized aluminium with installation holes and matching plastic caps. Freezer room doors are available with heating cables in the frame and threshold. All frames are insulated.
- Gaskets: Made of foodsafe TPE rubber or silicone, approved for use in the food industry. Sealing gaskets are mounted directly in the frame and can be replaced without tools.
- Hinges: Rising hinges of stainless steel with friction-free bushes.
- Handles: Fermod handles with or without emergency opening, and with or without locking device.
- 2-leaf doors: Supplied with espagnolette device on the static door leaf.
- Optional equipment: Sturdy door pump adapted for each individual door, double-glazed windows with frame in aluminium or stainless steel. Windows are not recommended for freezer doors. Drip cap is recommended for outside doors.
- Windows: Standard size 150 x 300, 400 x 600 or 500 x 600 mm. (Only for chill doors)