The high speed roller door is based on a state-of-the-art design, offering high-speed functionality that makes traffic flow in the workplace much smoother. In addition, the well thought-out design of the high speed roller door improves the working environment as it reduces draught, dust and noise problems.
All in all, the high speed roller door is a sound investment – years of careful development and design work have paid off in low maintenance and high operational reliability, and a design that reduces the loss of heat/cold air. The high speed roller door comes standard with an opening speed of 1.6 m/sec. and a closing speed of 0.6 m/sec. The high speed roller door is available with wind protection system and with self-repairing function in case of impact
- Dimensions: Made to measure, but max. 4000 x 4000 mm. Bigger dimension can be custom-made.
- Door leaf: 2,1 mm reinforced blue canvas (at extra cost in grey, orange, red or yellow with optional vision panel).
- Frame legs: 1,5 mm stainless steel profiles, W 130 mm x D 110 mm. Can be supplied in galvanized steel.
- Guidance system: The bottom bar forces the canvas to stay in place in the frame legs. The weight of the bar and the canvas itself keeps it tight.
- Heating: The freezer version comes with heating units in the frame legs. The heating units are connected to an adjustable sensor (voltage 230/380V – 50/60 Hz).
- Automatic control: Supplied with a programmable DANspeed automation unit. The unit is mounted on the wall next to the frame. The door is delivered with all wirings ready for connection to 1 x 230V 50/60 Hz. Doors of more than 10 m2 must be connected to 3 x 400V 50/60 Hz. The electric motor control should be placed in the same side as the door.
- Safety: Safety edge on the bottom bar ensures that the door stops and reverses if encountering resistance when closing. In addition, the frame legs have photo- cells built in at a height of 250 mm. The motor has a built-in emergency handle activated in case of power cut to allow manual roll-up. Also available with UPS battery back-up. Finally, the bar is fitted with an anti-collision device.
- Control equipment: 2 push-button panels with emergency stop (standard). Truck, radio and radar control units are optional extras.